What’s better than a tangy cup of cranberry tea?? Cranberry-Mango tea, of course!! With summer here, and our desperate need to stay healthy and toxin-free, consuming the ultimate antioxidant is essential. And what better flavours to do the trick than summer’s favourite fruit mango and vitamin-rich cranberry.
Traditionally, we make a hot cup of tea to revive our tired selves. However, enjoying the same jolly cup o’ tea in the summers can be a nightmare. That’s when it’s time to get out the ice cubes and cute straws to make yourself a refreshing glass of iced tea.
Here how you can make what will soon become your favourite summer drink:
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups water
- ½ cups sugar
- 3 Cranberry-Mango Mania tea bags
- 2 cups cranberry juice (sugarless)
- Cut mango and mint juice or sprig (to garnish)
- Lots of ice
How to make it:
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil, until the sugar is dissolved. Pour this mixture over the Cranberry-Mango Mania tea bags in a bowl, or any other container utensil at home, and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and stir in the unsweetened cranberry juice
- Add in just a dash of mint syrup, or the mint sprigs, and garnish with cut mango (let some of the juices in for extra flavour)
- Serve in a cocktail glass with a twisty straw and ice
Ah!!! Can’t you almost taste all of that goodness that’s in this iced tea? What you have here is not just an absolute saviour in these scorching summer days, but also a super healthy beverage, considering the health benefits of cranberries (It keeps urinary tract infections at bay). It’s a great way to keep yourself hydrated through the day and get your nutrients and antioxidants – two birds with one stone.