White Tea With Raspberry
The most delicate flavour among all teas, White tea is made by plucking the new leaf buds of the tea plant while they still have a coating of fine hair. This can be done only for a few days each year. The leaf buds are allowed to wither naturally before being dried, and is then packaged as White Tea. This tea goes through very minimal processing and thus is the least oxidised of teas with numerous health benefits.
Delicate, medium bodied liquor with an eveloping sweetness of raspberry that comes as an aftertaste. Bright, clean cup of tea with hint of vegetal notes.
Easy Steps for Brewing the Tea
Heat Water in Pan for 2 Minutes
The temperature should be around 80°C
Put the tea bag in a cup & Pour hot water
Let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes
White Tea is mild, sweet and fresh with a very delicate taste that gives off a pleasant and light aroma. The fruity flavour of juicy, tender and succulent raspberry is infused with the tea, making it exotic, wild and flavourful. You can try this enlivening blend by Sublime House of Tea, any time of the day!
Rose in Bloom – Brewing Method
Steeping method for each flavour is unique, and essential for preparing the perfect cup of tea. Follow these steps to get the perfect flavour of White Tea with Raspberry!
1. Heat water in a pan. Bring it to first boil and turn off the heat. Cover with a lid and let it cool for 2 minutes.
2. The temperature should be around 80 degrees Celsius. Please note that steeping the tea in boiling water might turn it astringent and bitter.
3. Place the tea bag in a cup and pour the hot water. Cover the cup.
4. Let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes. You can also let it steep for longer, for up to 5 minutes, if you like a stronger flavour.
5. White tea is best enjoyed without milk. Sugar or sweetener may be added according to taste. However the natural flavour of raspberry is best savoured without additives.