Saffron Turmeric Tea
• Nicknamed the ‘sunshine spice’, saffron is armed with health benefits and high on its mood enhancing abilities
• Saffron is proven to have a role in fighting oxidative stress, regulating blood pressure and heart function
• A zero caffeine infusion, this blend is high on taste as well as health benefits for improved cognitive function and mental wellness
• Researchers believe that the antioxidant properties of saffron might have a protective effect when it comes to heart disease
• Saffron contains two chemicals, crocin and crocetin, which may help learning and memory function
A black tea blend with the goodness of saffron, turmeric and rose petals.
A zero caffeine infusion, Saffron Tea is not just great for your palate but has a host of other benefits as well. Research findings show that saffron may have beneficial effects on mental health and cognitive function. It is also packed with antioxidants that fight oxidative stress, regulate blood pressure and heart function.
Black whole leaf tea
HOW TO BREW