Royal Jasmine Black – 100g
Earn 550 points upon purchasing this product.
• Remember those childhood days when our moms used to get home jasmine flowers from the garden & make a garland? Quite nostalgic! The sweet smell of the jasmine still brings back old memories, right? Try a cup of our Royal Jasmine Black Tea and take a trip down the memory lane.
• Want to be fit & stay flawless the natural way? Then, this Royal Jasmine Black Tea is what you need to add to your daily routine. The Royal Jasmine tea is packed with antioxidants that help detoxify and cleanse the body and aid in weight loss and lowering cholesterol levels. It also helps in boosting metabolism & keeps one alert & sharp.
• Widely popular in China & other Asian countries, the Royal Jasmine Black Tea is made with a blend of jasmine and the finest black tea sourced from local estates. The brew is best consumed hot & cold and can be used to make interesting cocktails & mocktails.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in an attractive tin caddie to retain freshness, Royal Jasmine Black has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Royal Jasmine Black contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
A low caffeine black tea blend with the goodness of dehydrated jasmine buds.
For those who believe in keeping fit and feeling forever youthful, The Sublime Royal Jasmine Black tea is an absolute charmer. Made from a blend of jasmine and the finest black tea that is individually handpicked, so only the best out of the bunch make through.
Black Tea Leaves
HOW TO BREW
cialis buy online
This is one of the best teas I’ve ever had. So refreshing, fragrant and delicately floral. I love the subtle jasmine scent and flavors. Also, it makes for a lovely aftertaste.
Till now, my favourite tea was the same brands raspberry with white tea. Now I suppose this will have to take its place. The flour is subtle but prominent. I usually like back or white tea. But this one is really good. And I tried my share of jasmine. This actually tastes like jasmine and the flavour is not overpowering.