Rosewood Sheesham Honey
Earn 340 points upon purchasing this product.
• Layered with varying floral, woody tastes due to cross-pollination.
• Unpasteurised, unfiltered and high on purity, this honey is loaded with taste and nutrients.
• The woody notes in the honey is what makes it irresistable.
• You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar.
• It is best used before 18 months from date of packaging.
NET WT 9 OZ (250g)
Date of packaging: Jul 2020
Forest to hive to honey! Rosewood Honey is exactly what you need.
Honey sourced from Sheesham or Rosewood forest where indigenous species of bees collect nectar and build a depth of flavour to make Rosewood Honey.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.