Rosewood Sheesham Honey – 225g
• Forest to hive to honey that is rich & packed with health benefits! Rosewood Honey is exactly what you need. Honey sourced from Sheesham or Rosewood forest where indigenous species of bees collect nectar and build a depth of flavour to make Rosewood Honey.
• The Rosewood Sheesham Honey is layered with varying floral, woody tastes due to cross-pollination. It is unpasteurised, unfiltered and high on purity, this honey is loaded with taste and nutrients. You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar and also use in baking & over pancakes & waffles.
• The woody notes in the honey is what makes it irresistible. This honey is made in & around the Sheesham or Rosewood forest where indigenous species of bees collect nectar & create a unique taste. Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in a reusable glass jar to retain freshness, Rosewood Sheesham Honey has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Rosewood Sheesham Honey contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
NET WT 8 OZ (225g)
Forest to hive to honey! Rosewood Honey is exactly what you need.
Honey sourced from Sheesham or Rosewood forest where indigenous species of bees collect nectar and build a depth of flavour to make Rosewood Honey.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
When it comes to honey, this rosewood sheesham honey totally fulfils my purpose, as I use honey as an immunity booster. The honey is really pure and inherits a natural flavour of honey. Unlike other famous brands of honey, this honey tastes much better and it’s totally raw. One could feel it by digging a spoon inside the honeypot and pouring it in a pan. I really loved the packaging and especially that it is sustainable and reusable. The packaging was sturdy so there’s no chance of damage during the delivery process.
Ordering online has never been my personal choice but given the current situation, I had to resort to buying my honey online. I was introduced to the Rosewood Sheesham Honey from Sublime House Of Tea & I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. The hive to home honey is of supreme quality and very versatile in its use. I use it on my face, skin, hair, cooking, desserts, everything! The ease of ordering and the seamless delivery is also a big plus.
I have a sweet tooth but also am quite health conscious. I’ve been replacing honey with sugar and having tried a whole bunch of store bought honeys, the Rosewood Sheesham Honey from Sublime House Of Tea is by far the finest and my favourite honey. I add it to my morning warm water, my tea, my desserts, my breakfast, almost everywhere and in everything! I just can’t get enough of it and my kids love it too. Plus, the packaging is amazing! The reusable glass jar makes us opt for a sustainable choice and we love it!
Due to my PCOD & hormonal issues, weight gain is constant and metabolism quite slow. On recommendation, I started drinking lukewarm water with the Rosewood Sheesham Honey from Sublime House Of Tea and lemon every morning. My metabolism rate is slowly increasing which in turn is helping with weight loss and also clear skin. The taste of this honey is amazing & feels like it is given to you straight out of a forest. Plus the ease of shopping online is a major plus!
Words can’t express my love for the Rosewood Sheesham Honey from Sublime House Of Tea. This honey has the perfect sweet & woody taste of the rosewood sheesham & I use it in almost everything! From skincare to cooking, this honey has now replaced sugar in my kitchen. Using this honey to bake cookies, breads and cakes transforms the taste completely. Love this product & can’t wait to restock this.