Rose in Bloom – 100g
• Mesmerising scents of rose all around and walking along the garden, feeling relaxed, energised and blissful! This is exactly what one needs, right? Get transported to this exact feeling with every cup of our signature Rose in Bloom Tea.
• Need a cup of tea or coffee as soon as you wake up to get your gut to start functioning? What if we tell you that there’s a tastier and healthier tea that will do the trick for you? Our Rose In Bloom Tea has a growth of good gut bacteria and possibly helps prevent urinary tract infections due to its detox and diuretic properties. A cup of rose tea is an effective and soothing treatment for sore throats and symptoms of the common cold and flu.
• Made with black tea from the tea estates from Nilgiri mountain range and blended with rose petals that is indigenous to India – this brew is best served hot or cold and makes great cocktails and mocktails.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in an attractive tin caddie to retain freshness, Rose In Bloom Tea has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Rose In Bloom Tea contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
An black tea blend from the Nilgiris blend infused with thegoodness of rose petals.
This blend is characterised by the flavour of delicate, young rosebuds and petals infused with the full bodiness of black tea. Naturally sweet, this brew is most versatile and can be had hot, cold and with a dash of milk as well. The theaflavins present in this brew contribute immensely to boosted blood circulation and ensure that your skin remains hydrated and free from blemishes.
Black whole leaf tea
HOW TO BREW
Being a tea lover, you are loaded with quite a few options when it comes to drinking or even making ice teas. I was bored of the regular options and while looking for some herbal and floral tea options, I stumbled upon Rose In Bloom Tea by Sublime House Of Tea. I was surprised to have missed ordering this one from them, as all my tea comes from Sublime. It is perfect to be drunk cold and hot. The rose ice tea has become a staple favourite at home and we also add some alcohol to it for our intimate parties.
Tea cocktails are something that I love and making them at home is more fun. While experimenting with different teas, I tried a gin and rose tea cocktail at home. It is a true delight for gin lovers as it was refreshing and tasty. The rose tea from Sublime Of Tea is by far one of the best I have come across as I am also an avid tea lover. Perfect as a gift or even to be used for everyday drinking, this comes in very cute packaging as well.
Recently, I got the Rose In Bloom Tea blend from Sublime House Of Tea as a gift and I have been in love with it, since then. I am not usually a tea person, but this tea is light, refreshing, and great for the gut. Currently restocking it for the second time and I am sure I will buy it again and again! Without any second doubts, get your hands on this tea. You won’t regret it.
When I was looking for a natural remedy to ease my period pains and regulate my gut health, I was introduced to Sublime House Of Tea’s Rose In Bloom Tea. I have been religiously drinking it for quite some time and I see a visible difference in my skin, my gut health is improved and periods are almost pain-free! It is a must-have tea in your kitchen pantry.
Rose is one of my favourite flavours and scents. I have heard a lot about Rose Tea but when I tried the Sublime House Of Tea’s Rose In Bloom Tea and I was pleasantly surprised. The floral notes of rose blending in with the tea leaves made my whole tea drinking experience fun and like a walk through a rose garden. Plus, you can drink it cold! Perfect for summers.