Rose in Bloom
• A rejuvenating brew, this is the cup of pick me up you need on a sluggish day
• With delicate rose buds and petals infused in a superior black tea blend, we recommend this brew for a shot at enhanced immunity due to its ability to improve blood circulation
• This brew may aid the growth of good gut bacteria and possibly helps prevent urinary tract infections due to its detox and diuretic properties
• A cup of rose tea is an effective and soothing treatment for sore throats and symptoms of the common cold and flu. The tea’s Vitamin C content aids in fighting infection and eases pain
• Best brewed hot and cold, this makes for a perfect brew on its own or as a base ingredient for a mocktail or cocktail
An black tea blend from the Nilgiris blend infused with thegoodness of rose petals.
This blend is characterised by the flavour of delicate, young rosebuds and petals infused with the full bodiness of black tea. Naturally sweet, this brew is most versatile and can be had hot, cold and with a dash of milk as well. The theaflavins present in this brew contribute immensely to boosted blood circulation and ensure that your skin remains hydrated and free from blemishes.
Black whole leaf tea
HOW TO BREW
Smells delicious in the pack but the rose flavor is lost after brewing. The tea taste just like diluted black. I don’t recommend if you are looking for the exquisite rose flavor. Disappointed 🙁
Response from Sublime House Of Tea
Hello, we are sorry for your less than satisfactory experience with our tea blend. We have taken your feedback into consideration and hopefully serve you better going forward. For any further concerns about this please drop us a note via our contact form and we’ll be glad to reach out. Thank you for your patronage!
You must be logged in to submit a review.