Regional Raw Honey – 225g
• Sourced from the Western Ghats region in Karnataka, this Raw Honey comes from the indigenous Apis Cerana Indica species of bees. Extracted from the honeycomb, it is strained and bottled to retain natural nutrient values.
• Rich in anti-inflammatory properties antioxidant properties, raw honey is a great choice for better health, as a natural sweetener and energiser. You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar and also use in general cooking.
• Taste the regional goodness with this responsibly Sourced product of India. The honey is responsibly sourced from the Western Ghats in Karnataka. Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in a reusable glass jar to retain freshness, Regional Raw Honey has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Regional Raw Honey contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
NET WT 8 OZ (225g)
Taste the regional goodness with this responsibly Sourced product of India.
Sourced from the Western Ghats region in Karnataka, this Raw Honey comes from the indigenous Apis Cerana Indica species of bees.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
I’ve been a regular at Sublime House Of Tea and their honey is hands down the best! The Regional Raw Honey from Karnataka is one of the best raw honeys that I have ever tasted. I am sure that I will NEVER buy another honey in the future unless I am convinced it is as good as this. I have it everyday as part of my breakfast, tea, skincare regime, or just consume it as it is. This honey is just fantastic. Thank you so much for having such a stellar product!
It is quite safe and true to say that I am a raw honey addict. I have tried many, many, many raw jars of honey from all over the world and especially India and by far I can easily say that the Regional Raw Honey is the BEST! From the packaging to delivery & taste, everything is top-notch and I sure will keep coming back for more!
After trying some of the Regional Raw Honey, I knew that I had to get myself a bottle or two of this amazing honey from Sublime. This is the best honey my family and I have ever had and is super beneficial in building our immunity too. Thank you for bringing in an ethical hive to home honey that gives out such a delicious taste!
I ordered the Regional Raw Honey from the website a few days again and got my honey today, record time given the present COVID scenario! I am so excited and have waited for the package to arrive. The taste is impeccable and it is as natural and raw as it can get. Just can’t get enough of this!
Recently, I bought a bottle of the Regional Raw Honey as it was highly recommended by my friend. I just wanted you to know that it is by far the best honey I have ever tasted. Not that I am any sort of expert on the matter but I have been eating honey all my life. My parents instilled in us the many virtues and benefits of honey and I have tried it almost everywhere I have traveled across India and abroad. This is by far the most natural and good quality honey that I’ve had my hands on.