Regional Raw Honey
Earn 525 points upon purchasing this product.
• Extracted from the honeycomb, it is strained and bottled to retain natural nutrient values.
• Rich in anti-inflammatory properties anti-oxidant properties, raw honey is a great choice for better health, as a natural sweetener and energiser.
• The honey is responsibly sourced from the Western Ghats in Karnataka.
• You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar.
• It is best used before 18 months from date of packaging.
NET WT 8 OZ (225g)
Date of packaging: Jul 2020
Taste the regional goodness with this responsibly Sourced product of India.
Sourced from the Western Ghats region in Karnataka, this Raw Honey comes from the indigenous Apis Cerana Indica species of bees.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.