Peppermint has been a revered herb for centuries. It has been found in the pyramids of various Pharaohs of Egypt. Peppermint leaves were used to create wreaths for ancient Greek and Roman dignitaries. Menthol, the main ingredient in peppermint is found in the leaves and flowering tops of the plant and is responsible for the cooling sensation in the tea.
3 Easy Steps for Brewing the Tea
Heat Water in Pan for 2 Minutes
The temperature should be around 80°C
Put the tea bag in a cup & Pour hot water
Let it steep for 2 to 4 minutes
The tea has a pungent-sweet aroma and is fresh, crisp and cool to taste. Relax and enjoy our refreshingly delicious Peppermint tea – hot during winter & cold during summers with a dash of lemon!
Peppermint Tea – Brewing Methods
Steeping method for each flavour is unique, and essential for preparing the perfect cup of tea. Follow these steps to get the perfect flavour of Peppermint Tea!
1. Bring water to boil in a pan or the electric kettle.
2. Turn off the heat and let it rest for 2 minutes, to reduce the temperature to 80 degrees Celsius.
3. Steep the tea bag in a cup with the hot water for 2 minutes for an ideal brew. If you want a stronger flavour, you can steep it for up to 4 minutes.
4. Remember to cover your cup to keep your drink hot.
5. You can add a dash of honey or sugar for sweetness, or simply enjoy the delightful Peppermint Te
25 TEA BAGS