Multi Floral Honey
Earn 340 points upon purchasing this product.
• Known as the honey of thousand flowers that is collected in the short autumn season between September and October.
• Composed of nectars from flowers blossoming at a particular period of time, it is essentially impossible to reproduce it exactly from year to year.
• Dig into its alluring sweetness with a hint of tart after taste.
• You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar.
• It is best used before 18 months from date of packaging.
NET WT 9 OZ (250g)
Date of packaging: Jul 2020
Enjoy the irresistable hint of floral notes with Multi-floral Honey.
Sourced from the floral valleys of Kashmir, this Multi-floral honey comes from the Apis Mellifera species of bees. Dig into its alluring sweetness with a hint of tart after taste.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.