Multi Floral Honey – 225g
Earn 340 points upon purchasing this product.
• Enjoy the irresistible hint of floral notes with Multi-floral Honey. Sourced from the floral valleys of Kashmir, this Multi-floral honey comes from the Apis Mellifera species of bees.
• Composed of nectars from flowers blooming at a particular period of time, it is essentially impossible to reproduce it exactly from year to year. Dig into its alluring sweetness with a hint of tart aftertaste. You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar and also use in baking & over pancakes & waffles.
• Known as the honey of thousand flowers that is collected in the short autumn season between September and October, this honey is ethically sourced from the beekeepers in the floral valleys of Kashmir. Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in a reusable glass jar to retain freshness, Multi Floral Honey has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Multi Floral Honey contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
NET WT 8 OZ (225g)
Enjoy the irresistable hint of floral notes with Multi-floral Honey.
Sourced from the floral valleys of Kashmir, this Multi-floral honey comes from the Apis Mellifera species of bees. Dig into its alluring sweetness with a hint of tart after taste.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
My go-to brand when it comes to honey is Sublime House Of Tea. Their multi-floral honey is by far my favourite. It’s pure, raw, unpasteurized, and comes straight from the hive to home, so it retains all of its live enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and natural antioxidants. I use it as a sweetener, to my tea, to my skin and also on my hair and the benefits speak for itself. It is super easy to order online from their website and you can get this amazing honey at the comfort of your home sweet home.
Everyone in my family consumes honey in one form or the other. The elderly use it for health purposes and the kids use it as a sweetener for their desserts and breakfast. Among many other honey that we tried, the one that is everyone’s favorite is the multi-floral honey from Sublime House Of Tea. It not only is helping in combating flu symptoms like cold and cough but also helps in building immunity and losing weight. If you haven’t tried this honey yet, you sure are missing out. Plus, it is sustainable too!
When it comes to buying honey online, I have never had a great experience as the shipping handling wouldn’t be right or just the quality of honey would put me off. But, when my daughter ordered the multi-floral honey from Sublime House Of Tea for me, I was highly impressed by the shipping & packaging of the product. The delivery was swift and seamless and the quality of honey is also supreme. I have become a loyal customer now and it has worked wonders for my health too.
I have been a huge fan of Sublime House Of Tea products but in particular, their range of hive to home honey is what got me go gaga over this brand. The multi-floral honey is my favourite as the taste of this honey reminds me of the floral valleys in Kashmir. Ethically sourced, this honey tastes so natural and is any day a better pick than any other store bought honey. From cooking to building your health, this honey has been my constant pick and I can’t wait to place my next order.
When I tasted the multi-floral honey from Sublime House Of Tea at my in-laws place, it instantly reminded me of the fresh, organic honey that I tasted in Kashmir. I went back home and ordered a bottle for myself immediately. The package arrived in the next two days, without any breakage and the packaging is just amazing. With a reusable glass jar, the honey has found a permanent place in my kitchen and my heart.