Earn 400 points upon purchasing this product.
• This honey is known to have higher antioxidant levels than most other variants.
• This honey is naturally sweet and packed with nutrients and unique taste – one that cannot be recreated since it is weather and terrain dependent.
• The honey is responsibly sourced from the valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
• You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar.
• It is best used before 18 months from date of packaging.
NET WT 9 OZ (250g)
Date of packaging: Jul 2020
Straight from the mountains, this honey adds extra asweetness to your day life.
Sourced from the valleys of Himachal Pradesh, Mountain Honey comes from the indigenous mix of two bee species of that region.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.