Micro Filtered Honey – 225g
• Honey for the soul! That’s Micro-filtered Artisan Honey for you. Sourced from the Western Ghats region in Karnataka, this Raw Honey comes from the indigenous Apis Cerana Indica species of bees.
• This micro filtered honey is extracted with a superior collection process that retains all its antioxidant charm and the superior taste. It is micro filtered artisanal honey that rich in nutrient values. You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar and also use in general cooking.
• The artisanal unadulterated sweetness is what makes it irresistible. It is ethically sourced from the bee-keepers in the Western Ghats region in Karnataka. Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in a reusable glass jar to retain freshness, Micro Filtered Honey has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Micro Filtered Honey contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
NET WT 8 OZ (225g)
Honey for the soul! That’s Micro-filtered Artisan Honey for you.
Sourced from the Western Ghats region in Karnataka, this Raw Honey comes from the indigenous Apis Cerana Indica species of bees.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and is the same for my kids as well. We love our share of pancakes, cereals and waffles but instead of sugar, we use the micro filtered honey from Sublime House Of Tea and I must say that it is a hit! Everyone loves it and we just can’t get enough of it. It is helping in building our immunity, especially now and also is helping me with my fitness goals. Ordering it from their website is such a simple process and their teas are amazing too.
Honey has always found its place in my kitchen as well as my home beauty routine. Being very particular about using raw & natural honey, I came across the micro filtered honey from Sublime House Of Tea after spending some time on the internet and ordered it instantly as I have tried their teas before. The quality and taste of the honey is top-notch but what impressed me the most is the reusable glass jar the honey comes in and the sustainable packaging. The delivery was swift and handled very carefully plus it is a great gift option too.
I am a beauty and skincare blogger and trying out age old home remedies is what I love doing. Honey, as we all know, works wonders on your skin & hair. After trying multiple different store bought honey, I switched to the micro filtered honey from Sublime House Of Tea after a friend recommended it & it is working wonders. My skin is supple, bright and clear plus my hair is well nourished. I use it as a face and hair mask once or twice a week. You can add it as a sweetener to your tea and even your cocktails!
Being on a weight loss diet, I have a glass of lukewarm water with honey and lemon, each morning. Ever since I tried the micro filtered honey from Sublime House Of Tea at a friend’s place, I’ve been in love. From the taste to the texture, everything about it is perfect and it is versatile. We all at home love this honey and we are on our way to order our third package.
When it comes to buying honey, I am very picky & particular about the kind of honey I use. After being disappointed by the store bought honey, I gave in & tried the recommendation of a friend. The micro filtered honey from Sublime House Of Tea is exactly what I was looking for. The taste is natural, the texture perfect and when used on cereals, pancakes and even french toast, it is just delicious. It is super easy to order on their website and the delivery is swift too.