Kashmiri Kahwa – 100g
Earn 550 points upon purchasing this product.
• Snow-clad mountains, beautiful pine trees and picturesque view. Now, imagine sipping a hot cup of tea filled with the magic of spices and kashmiri saffron, right there. Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? Our cup of Kashmiri Kahwa gives you this exact feeling with every sip.
• Hunger pangs that just won’t go away? Trying to move towards a healthier lifestyle? Best known for its role in aiding digestion, have a cup of hot kahwa after a meal or in between meal times to keep unhealthy cravings at bay. One of those days that just doesn’t seem to end? Our signature blend – Kashmiri Kahwa is the perfect cup of pick me up you need on a sluggish day. This brew gives you a sense of warmth and comfort wrapped together in a cup.
• The Indian magic potion that is made with green tea and a melange of spices like cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, star anise, clove, cashew, almond and nutmeg brings to life the legendary – Kashmiri Kahwa.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in an attractive tin caddie to retain freshness, Kashmiri Kahwa has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Kashmiri Kahwa contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
A low caffeine infusion of naturally grown, pesticide-free spices with green tea.
A timeless, zero caffeine brew from the Himalayan valley, Kashmiri Kahwa celebrates the spices of India in all their glory. Best had hot, this green tea blend is infused with a range of spices including cinnamon and cardamom. To savour traditonally, serve kahwa with a touch of saffron and a garnish of chopped almonds. Best known for its role in aiding digestion, Kashmiri Kahwa increases the body’s metabolism and also plays a role in enhancing immunity levels.
HOW TO BREW
Tea has never been a beverage I enjoyed drinking but when I tried the Kashmiri Khawa from Sublime House Of Tea, I was pleasantly surprised. It is so rich in flavours and easy to brew as well. As I love gardening, I use the tea leaves residue to fertilise the plants and it has been great. Love the packaging and the authentic flavours that Sublime House Of Tea brings to us.
Sublime House Of Tea has been one of my go-to tea brands when I used to live in Bangalore and with them being available online, I recently purchased the Kashmiri Khawa blend from their website. The shopping experience was great and easy and the order came home in no time. The tea blend made me so happy as it smelt of all the fresh spices and tea leaves. My evening isn’t complete without a cup of this magical tea.
This birthday, one of my close friends gifted me the Kashmiri Khawa from Sublime House Of Tea. That was the first time I came across this tea brand and the quality of the tea leaves and blend of real and fresh spices made me fall in love with this brand instantly. The tea caddies are very cute and can be easily recycled. Plus, the tea tastes just divine! Perfect tea to boost your immunity and it smells great too!
Generally, I prefer to drink plain chai but recently I came across the Kashmiri Khawa on Sublime House Of Tea’s website and decided to buy it and try something different. Given the COVID situation, this tea seemed to be the one to be picked. The fine quality of the packaging is the first thing I noticed along with the freshness of the tea and then the taste is absolutely phenomenal. It tasted like the authentic Kahwa from the valley of Kashmir straight into my cup. The shipping was seamless and packing is lovely!
If you are a tea lover and you have not tried Kashmiri Kahwa yet, then you are really missing out on something. The Kashmiri Khawa that I picked from Sublime House Of Tea took me back to my Kashmir trip. It has the perfect golden colour and the blend of spices makes it even better. Don’t miss out on this beauty from Sublime House Of Tea.