• A gentle golden brew with the unmistakable fragrance of spices, this brew brings you a sense of warmth and comfort
• A low caffeine green tea blend infused with a range of spices including cinnamon and cardamom
• Best known for its role in aiding digestion, have a cup of hot kahwa after a meal or in between meal times to keep unhealthy cravings at bay
• Get your immunity boost and ward off nasal and throat congestion with a regular intake of kahwa
• Spices in the blend aid in replenishing the gut microbiome, thereby keeping your system in check and healthy
A zero caffeine infusion of naturally grown, pesticide-free spices in organic green tea.
A timeless, zero caffeine brew from the Himalayan valley, Kashmiri Kahwa celebrates the spices of India in all their glory. Best had hot, this green tea blend is infused with a range of spices including cinnamon and cardamom. To savour traditonally, serve kahwa with a touch of saffron and a garnish of chopped almonds. Best known for its role in aiding digestion, Kashmiri Kahwa increases the body’s metabolism and also plays a role in enhancing immunity levels.
HOW TO BREW
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.