• Jeera also known as cumin helps to promote digestion and prevents infections borne from food.
• Studies show that cumin helps in the control of body weight.
• It is a rich source of iron and antioxidants.
• Helps to control cholesterol levels and diabetes.
• Best used as a flavouring agent for a range of savoury dishes.
Dried seed of the Cuminum cyminum plant. Natural and pesticide free.
An integral component of almost every Indian dish, jeera also adds a range of health benefits to your food and adds that distinct and comforting flavour to any dish’s soul. It helps to boost immunity, digestion, treats diabetes, regulates blood pressure and is good for liver health. Choose our range to enhance the flavours at your table.