Green Tea Superfine – 50g
Out of stock
• An organic green tea characterised by rolled tea leaves, harvested in the tea gardens of Nilgiris
• Low in caffeine and earthy, this brew is a palate refrresher
• Aids in increasing metabolism, owing to the high concentration of polyphenols in the leaves
• Known to have hormomal health benefits, curb pre-menstrual cramps and help build a thriving gut flora
• Best consumed hot, we recommend you have this brew post a meal or as an accompaniment to your midday or evening snack
A full bodied green tea from the estates of the Nilgiris, grown and harvested naturally.
The Olive green leaves impart a pale greenish yellow cup of tea when brewed. A pleasing earthy brew with a depth of flavour, this is a great mid afternoon drink to cherish.
Green tea superfine leaves
HOW TO BREW
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.