Green Tea Hyson – 50g
• Imagine walking through the tea estates in China and taking in the smell of the mountains and fresh tea. Sounds divine, doesn’t it? A sip of our Green Tea Hyson is sure to transport back to the beautiful tea estates. This green tea blend is just what you need to kickstart your day.
• A perfect brew for all those green tea lovers out there – Green Tea Hyson is low on caffeine and naturally sweet. If you are looking for something that will help you pull through a sluggish day, then this tea is your pick. It aids in increasing metabolism and also helps calm menstrual cramps. It is a great replacement to your unhealthy mid-day snacks.
• The power packed position of antioxidants and numerous health benefits – this blend is made with pure green tea hyson which has its origins back in China and now grown in the Nilgiris.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in an attractive tin caddie to retain freshness, Green Tea Hyson has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Green Tea Hyson contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
A seasnal green tea blend with origins in the Anhui province of China, grown in the Nilgiris.
Also called Lucky Dragon Tea, Green Tea Hyson is of Chinese origin grown in the Anhui province of China. It is made from young leaves that are thinly rolled to have a long, twisted appearance that unfurls when brewed. A full bodied, low caffeine beverage with a beautiful golden color and a sweet fresh taste, this blend is every connoiseur’s delight. Have a cup to increase your metabolism and for the energy needed to be more active. The benefits of green tea in lowering cholesterol levels are widely known and applies to Hyson as well.
Green Tea Hyson leaves
HOW TO BREW
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.