Green Tea Hyson
• A full bodied beverage with a beautiful golden colour, Green Tea Hyson has its origins in the Anhui province of China
• Low in caffeine and naturally sweet on the palate, this brew is every connoiseur’s delight
• Aids in increasing metabolism, owing to the high concentraion of polyphenols in the leaves
• Known to have hormomal health benefits, curb pre-menstrual cramps and induce a sense of calmness
• Best consumed hot, we recommend you have this brew post a meal or as an accompaniment to your midday or evening snack
A seasnal green tea blend with origins in the Anhui province of China, grown in the Nilgiris.
Also called Lucky Dragon Tea, Green Tea Hyson is of Chinese origin grown in the Anhui province of China. It is made from young leaves that are thinly rolled to have a long, twisted appearance that unfurls when brewed. A full bodied, low caffeine beverage with a beautiful golden color and a sweet fresh taste, this blend is every connoiseur’s delight. Have a cup to increase your metabolism and for the energy needed to be more active. The benefits of green tea in lowering cholesterol levels are widely known and applies to Hyson as well.
Green Tea Hyson leaves
HOW TO BREW