Sublime’s Earl Grey tea is made from exclusively handpicked black tea leaves infused with the oil of bergamot orange. It is said that a Chinese Mandarin flavoured the tea with bergamot oranges to offset the lime flavour of the well water in the Earl Grey’s estate – hence the name! Indulge in the rich flavour of this classy tea with Sublime’s Earl Grey!
This infusion has a full rounded body with with complex notes of malt and bergamot.
Easy Steps for Brewing the Tea
Heat Water in Pan for 2 Minutes
The temperature should be around 85°C – 90°C
Put the tea bag in a cup & Pour hot water
Let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes
The full bodied, malty taste of black tea with hints of citrus from bergamot orange, gives this tea a very interesting flavour.
Earl Grey – Brewing Method
Steeping method for each flavour is unique, and essential for preparing the perfect cup of tea. Follow these steps to get the perfect flavour of Earl Grey Tea!
1. Boil water in a pan or kettle till the first boil, that is, when the water just starts simmering before it starts to boil.
2. Turn off the heat and let it rest for 2 minutes. If you are using a pan, cover with a lid.
3. Steep the tea bag in a cup with the hot water for 2 to 3 minutes for an ideal brew.
4. Remember to cover your cup to keep your drink hot & retain the unique aroma of Earl Grey tea.
5. You can add few drops of milk and a little sugar or sweetener. Earl Grey tea however tastes best straight.
25 TEA BAGS