Out of stock
The royalty amongst tea varieties, Darjeeling Tea is the pride of our country and is one of the well-received flavours across the world. It has been recently accorded Geographical Indication certification which signifies that tea produced in the Darjeeling region has unique properties. Available as black, green, oolong and white teas, it is famous for its muscatel flavour and distinctive taste which comes from growing conditions exclusive to this region.
Pack of 25 Tea Bags
Out of stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
Highly aromatic, velvety, amber liquor with distinctive fruity notes of muscatel and a floral finish.
Easy Steps for Brewing the Tea
Heat Water in Pan for 2 Minutes
The temperature should be around 85°C – 90°C
Put the tea bag in a cup & Pour hot water
Let it steep for 4 minutes
Sublime’s Darjeeling Tea comprises of the best quality of tea leaves. It is thin bodied with light colour, floral aroma and a unique taste. Enjoy the cosy taste of Sublime’s Darjeeling Tea and let your mind soar to the altitude from where the tea comes!
Darjeeling Tea – Brewing Method
Steeping method for each flavour is unique, and essential for preparing the perfect cup of tea. Follow these steps to get the perfect flavour of Darjeeling Tea!
1. Boil water in a pan or kettle till the first boil, that is, when the water just starts simmering before it starts to boil.
2. Turn off the heat and let it rest for 2 minutes. If you are using a pan, cover with a lid.
3. Steep the tea bag in a cup with the hot water for about 3 to 4 minutes for an ideal brew.
4. Remember to cover your cup to keep your drink hot & to retain the delicate aroma.
5. You can add milk and sugar, if you prefer your cup of Darjeeling tea that way.