• Darjeeling tea is rich in antioxidants, which are known to combat free radicals in the body, neutralize chemicals during digestion, and eliminate toxins.
• A cup of this tea provides useful hydration to the body and helps combat dehydration.
• Darjeeling tea helps the body regulate the production of cortisol, known as a stress hormone.
• Darjeeling tea is best enjoyed during the mid morning or early afternoon. It does have some caffeine, so it should be avoided in the late afternoon or evening.
• If you have a sensitive stomach, avoid drinking Darjeeling tea on an empty stomach.
A second flush black tea from Darjeeling with muscat notes. Harvested in small batches and a connoisseur’s choice.
Muscatel tea is of an elusive taste found in Darjeeling and is most likely the second flush teas. The Dry leaves of a genuine Darjeeling muscatel fill the air with fragrances of consumed sugars or sweet caramel. When soaked, it assimilates a solid dry blush scent. Lastly while slurping; it attacks the sense of taste with a toasted rich note of sweet nectar like stays on. Muscatels have a great strength in taste, color and body.
Darjeeling Muscatel leaves
HOW TO BREW