Earn 220 points upon purchasing this product.
• Cloves have their origin from Indonesia and the name is derived from the Latin word ‘Clavus’, meaning nail, since it appears like one.
• Prominently renowned for their effect on oral health, promoting it and helping in the treatment of toothache, dental plaque and killing bacteria.
• They are also effective to promote bone health, help protect against cancer and to regulate blood sugar.
• It is a rich source of antioxidants and protects cells from free radical damage.
• Best used in both savoury dishes as well as desserts such, adding on their undeniable fragrance and flavour.
Dried flower buds obtained from the clove tree. Natural and pesticide free.
Highly aromatic and bundled with ample of nutritional and medicinal benefits, cloves also help in regulating blood sugar and hunger levels and promote oral health. Our range of cloves add their undeniable and distinctive aroma, flavour and goodness to your food, while, equally enhancing the flavour of savoury dishes as well as desserts.