• The Queen of Spices, cardamom, popularly known as ‘Elaichi’ is renowned for its aromatic supremacy.
• It is believed to have originated from the Western Ghats in India and is one of the most ancient spices used by mankind.
• Green Cardamom is best used to add flavour to both savoury and sweet dishes and adds a refreshing tint to your cup of coffee and tea.
• It is also added as an essential ingredient to the versatile garam masala.
• Promotes oral health, helps to treat bad breath, digestive problems, common cold and also prevents cavities, Helps to lower blood pressure and aids in weight loss.