• The Queen of Spices, cardamom, popularly known as ‘Elaichi’ is renowned for its aromatic supremacy.
• It is believed to have originated from the Western Ghats in India and is one of the most ancient spices used by mankind.
• Green Cardamom is best used to add flavour to both savoury and sweet dishes and adds a refreshing tint to your cup of coffee and tea.
• It is also added as an essential ingredient to the versatile garam masala.
• Promotes oral health, helps to treat bad breath, digestive problems, common cold and also prevents cavities, Helps to lower blood pressure and aids in weight loss.
Sourced from the seeds of cardamom plant from the rich estates of Nilgiri Hills. Natural and pesticide free.
A spice of extremely versatile nature, cardamom adds its unique and soothing aroma and flavour to complement and enhance the taste of a range of dishes, desserts and beverages. Used since pre-historic times, it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and also helps to prevent and treat digestive problems, common cold and high blood pressure amongst other health benefits. Try our quality range of cardamom seeds to reap in those mentioned benefits and to make your food more flavoursome.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.