Camomile tea is made from the camomile flower that belongs to the happiest looking family of flowers – daisies. It has great beauty and health benefits. Camomile tea has been found effective in aiding digestion and helps in treating a multitude of sensory, skin and hair problems. The tea bags can be re-used as an eye pack to reduce puffiness and dark circles. It is rich in antioxidants that cleanses our system internally, calms nerves and enables sound sleep.
Discover the soothing & relaxing floral flavour of camomile. This herbal infusion is caffeine free with a sweet aroma, medium body, and a slight astringency.
3 Easy Steps for Brewing the Tea
Heat Water in Pan for 2 Minutes
The temperature should be around 100°C
Put the tea bag in a cup & Pour hot water
Let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes
The fruity flavour and heady aroma of Sublime’s Camomile tea with its various health benefits make it a must have in your collection of teas!
Rose in Bloom – Brewing Method
Steeping method for each flavour is unique, and essential for preparing the perfect cup of tea. Follow these steps to get the perfect flavour of Camomile Tea!
1. Boil water in a pan or kettle.
2. For the perfect cup of Camomile, water should be boiling, that is 100 degrees Celsius.
3. Steep the tea bag in a cup with the boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes for an ideal brew. You can steep it for longer if you like your tea stronger.
4. Remember to cover your cup to keep the beverage hot.
5. Go ahead and add a little sweetener in case you desire. However, Camomile Tea is best enjoyed without any sweetener.