• A caffeine-free herbal concoction, made by seeping dried or fresh leaves of the Clitoria ternatea plant in hot water, blue tea has been around for several years, although gaining in popularity only recently
• A powerhouse of nutrients, blue tea contains significant amounts of the catechin EGCG – epigallocatechin gallate, as well as a host of anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting flavonoids, tannins and polyphenols.
• This brew is said to be a mood enhancer and have stress busting effects that may also help reduce symptoms of anxiety
• Being a natural diuretic, this brew is highly recommended for weight management
• Best brewed hot and cold, this makes for a perfect brew on its own or as a base ingredient for a mocktail or cocktail.