Blissful Blue – A Sublime Signature
Earn 650 points upon purchasing this product.
• A caffeine-free herbal concoction, made by seeping dried or fresh leaves of the Clitoria ternatea plant in hot water, blue tea has been around for several years, although gaining in popularity only recently
• A powerhouse of nutrients, blue tea contains significant amounts of the catechin EGCG – epigallocatechin gallate, as well as a host of anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting flavonoids, tannins and polyphenols.
• This brew is said to be a mood enhancer and have stress busting effects that may also help reduce symptoms of anxiety
• Being a natural diuretic, this brew is highly recommended for weight management
• Best brewed hot and cold, this makes for a perfect brew on its own or as a base ingredient for a mocktail or cocktail.
A zero caffeine herbal concoction made by steeping leaves of the Clitoria Ternatea plant, with hints of lemon and mint.
Blue tea, or butterfly pea flower tea, is a zero caffeine herbal concoction made by steeping leaves of the Clitoria Ternatea plant. Packed with antioxidants, blue tea is a diuretic and is said to have flavonoids that may also stimulate collagen production to help improve the quality of your skin.
Blue Pea Flower
Dried Lemon Slices
HOW TO BREW
I was gifted this by my wife and though I am not a tea lover I like this tea. It does not taste like traditional tea.
Tangy, minty goodness. I would say if lemon is not your thing, this is not for you. I have two cups every day and add some honey to make it even better.
Refreshing, energizing and uplifting. Cannot imagine my day without it.
During the lockdown, I needed some time to myself in between all the videos calls, cooking and household chores. Blissful Blue was and continues to be my go-to blend as it is the ideal pick-me-up.
Part of my midday routine now, I steep a large mug of Blissful Blue at my work desk and it’s what keeps me calm and gets me to focus my energies on what’s most important – ME.
Two words that sum up how I felt after drinking a cup of Blissful Blue – Destress and Chill!
My nutritionist introduced me to the range of blends from Sublime House of Tea. I used to be big on cocktails and enjoyed them but the empty calories they add started to take me away from my fitness goals. I swapped sweet mixers for blissful blue iced tea and the taste was INCREDIBLE. No sugar, hardly 2-4 calories and I enjoyed my drink a whole lot more. A complete guilt-free, tasty beverage. Go for it, you won’t be disappointed.
Picked up a tin after trying a sample at the store and I cherished every sip. It brews a lovely shade of indigo and makes for a rich second brew as well. Being a conscious consumer, I love loose teas since they get back to the earth and are completely compostable. I also plan on reusing the tea tin.
I’m not a tea person and here I am writing a review about it so that should tell you this is absolutely enjoyable! Unlike any other tea I’ve had. Thank you Mum for forcing this on me!
The name says it all. Perfect for those who enjoy the taste of lemon and mint. This tin now has a permanent place on my tea shelf.
This is the first time I tried this tea and really liked it. I was buying sublime tea for a long time. And it never disappointed me. Its a pity that they stopped the rose tea which I like most. I think I found another favorite.
Awesome range of tea blends😊! Loved the blue butterfly tea and organic honey.
You must be logged in to submit a review.