• Popularly known as ‘king of spices’, black pepper is one of the most widely used and loved spice worldwide, finding a prominent place in the kitchen of almost every household.
• Black pepper is renowned for its prominent effects on the digestive health. It improves digestion and also promotes health of intestines.
• Due to its antibacterial properties, they have been used profusely in the treatment of cough and cold.
• A rich source of antioxidants, boosts cognitive functioning, has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, control blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
• Black Pepper comes enriched with a range of minerals including iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese and magnesium.
• Used as a flavouring agent to add that signature spice, flavour, aroma and warmth to any cuisine, dish, soups and beverage.