Black Pepper- 150g
Earn 270 points upon purchasing this product.
• Black pepper is renowned for its prominent effects on the digestive health. It improves digestion and also promotes health of intestines.
• Due to its antibacterial properties, they have been used profusely in the treatment of cough and cold.
• A rich source of antioxidants, boosts cognitive functioning, has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, control blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
• Black Pepper comes enriched with a range of minerals including iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese and magnesium.
• Used as a flavouring agent to add that signature spice, flavour, aroma and warmth to any cuisine, dish, soups and beverage.
Procured from the fruits of a flowering vine in the Piperaceae family of plants. Sourced from the rich estates of Nilgiri Hills. Natural and pesticide free.
Black Pepper is used worldwide to add their distinct, rich and savoury goodness to your everyday food with their blast of flavour and a healthy punch of spice. It also heaps a range of benefits to your health, aids in better digestion, lowers blood pressure, helps in weight loss, helps to remove cold and cough, fights infections and is rich in antioxidants. Choose our range of fresh pepper to add its distinct flavour and good health to your plate.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.