Black Pepper- 250g
• Black Pepper holds a special place in our kitchens due to the health benefits & versatility of this spice. Peppercorns are biologically the fruits of a flowering vine in the Piperaceae family. Black pepper is great for the gut and helps in aiding digestion.
• Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which is said to help prevent free radical damage to your cells, hence improving your overall health. It is also rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, flavonoids, carotenoids and other antioxidants that help in removing radicals from the body. As black pepper is antibacterial in nature, it helps in curing cold and cough.
• Black Pepper is indigenous to India and also prevalent in tropical countries. It is called the King of Spices and is widely used in cooking and garnishing in different cuisines. Our black pepper is sourced ethically from local producers across India.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in a reusable glass jar to retain freshness, Black Pepper has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Black Pepper contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
Black Pepper holds a special place in our kitchens due to the health benefits & versatility of this spice. Peppercorns are biologically the fruits of a flowering vine in the Piperaceae family. Black pepper is great for the gut and helps in aiding digestion.
From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health with our range of authentic spices.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.