Berry Honey – 225g
Earn 380 points upon purchasing this product.
• Berry note so good that this honey is a must have in your kitchen. Crafted by the Apis Dorsata species of bees, Berry honey gets its name due to the wild berries and flowers that are a favourite of this bee species.
• Berry Honey is a packed with anti-inflammatory properties and loaded with the goodness of vitamins and minerals for daily intake. You can add this honey to your tea as a healthy alternative to sugar and also use in baking & over pancakes & waffles.
• It is perfectly balanced in sweetness with a hint of floral notes. The wild berries and floral notes in the honey is what makes it irresistible. Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
• Vacuum-packed and sealed in a reusable glass jar to retain freshness,Berry Honey has a shelf life of 18 months and makes for a thoughtful gift that packs the best of wellness, health and taste for your loved ones.
• Berry Honey contains no added sweeteners and no preservatives. It is dairy-free, vegan friendly and is best stored in cool and dry kitchen conditions.
• From the Prestige Group, Sublime House of Tea is a women-led business founded by Ms. Uzma Irfan and places superior quality and trust above all else. Rest assured that when you buy from us, you get the best of freshness, authenticity and health in your cup of tea.
NET WT 8 OZ (225g)
Berry note so good, this honey is a must have in your kitchen.
Crafted by the Apis Dorsata species of bees, Berry honey gets its name due to the wild berries and flowers that are a favourite of this bee species.
DO NOT REFRIDGERATE
Honey may crystallise since it is in its purest form. To thaw, place the bottle in warm water for a few minutes.
Recently, my daughter ordered the berry honey from Sublime House Of Tea as I am instructed to add honey to build my immunity. As I am not fond of honey, I was really not looking forward to eating it but upon one bite, I fell in love with this honey. It has the perfect balance of sweetness with hints of berry tones, which elevates the overall taste. Can’t wait to place another order of this jar of delicious gold.
We all know the amazing benefits of honey but when it tastes great, it is a double win situation, right? The honey that tops my favorite list is the Berry Honey from Sublime House Of Tea. The taste of this honey is just out of this world. It has a light, but rich honey flavor with the hints of berry tones and the perfect amount of sweetness paired with a velvety smooth consistency that easily melts into your favorite tea or on top of warm peanut butter toast, making breakfast delicious and fun.
Honey is something I just can’t get enough of and I keep trying new brands that come up in the market. One brand that I always found coming back to is Sublime House Of Tea. Their Berry Honey is one of my favourites as it has a very interesting flavour to it and it is ethically sourced too. The flavor has berry tones without being overly sweet, which makes it as versatile in your kitchen as it is good for you too in building immunity and fighting cold. This honey is easy to drizzle on top of your yogurt or overnight oatmeal or any other breakfast option and it becomes instantly delicious. I bake a lot with this honey and the results are always great.
After trying multiple different brands and store bought bottles of honey, the berry honey from Sublime House Of Tea is possibly the best organic raw honey on my list. This product contains pure honey bee nectar from berry fields and is ethically sourced too. After several days of use, this honey has helped me fight against colds and inflammation and I add this sugar-free sweetener to enhance the flavor of many beverages. The unique flavor and the amazing texture is what makes me order it again and again.
If you’re looking for delicious honey with a little twist and are bored of the regular store bought honey just like me, then I’d highly recommend the Berry Honey from Sublime House Of Tea. Unlike other store bought honey that use added and artificial flavors, this honey gets its subtle flavor naturally by ethically sourcing the honey from bees that pollinate several berry fields.The honey is filled with rich berry flavor and aroma that’s infused into every bite. It is rich in enzymes and a healthier alternative to sugar in your diet.