Out of stock
₹110.00 – ₹220.00
• Consumption of Bay leaf is renowned for its antiseptic, antioxidant, digestive, and anti-cancer properties. They also help in treatment of diabetes and fight inflammation.
• Bay Leaves have been found to be a rich source of Vitamin A and C, where Vitamin A is good for eye-sight, whereas Vitamin C helps to boost immunity and healing.
• They are a rich source of minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper, potassium, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
• To obtain its best flavours, crush the dried leaves before using. Its popularity rises from the aromatic and flavoursome properties it endows to any culinary speciality.
• Best used as a flavouring agent for savoury dishes, especially fresh pulavs, rich curries, and all non-vegetarian specialities.