Out of stock
₹110.00 – ₹220.00
• Consumption of Bay leaf is renowned for its antiseptic, antioxidant, digestive, and anti-cancer properties. They also help in treatment of diabetes and fight inflammation.
• Bay Leaves have been found to be a rich source of Vitamin A and C, where Vitamin A is good for eye-sight, whereas Vitamin C helps to boost immunity and healing.
• They are a rich source of minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper, potassium, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
• To obtain its best flavours, crush the dried leaves before using. Its popularity rises from the aromatic and flavoursome properties it endows to any culinary speciality.
• Best used as a flavouring agent for savoury dishes, especially fresh pulavs, rich curries, and all non-vegetarian specialities.
Hand plucked leaves from the bay tree. Sourced from the estates of Nilgiri hills. Naturally grown and pesticide free.
These leaves have been used to add their distinct aroma and flavour to a number of culinary preparations. Apart from that, they are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and minerals like iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium, therefore, benefit your overall health. With utmost care to quality, our bay leaves come packed with all their freshness intact to pass on their savoury goodness to you.